Gadget Hacks is wanting for a freelance deal writer/editor that is enthusiastic and enthusiastic about iPhones and Android phones. If you believe you know all the things there is to know about your smartphone, you are likely a excellent match.
ABOUT THE Firm
Gadget Hacks gives lifehacks for your smartphone. We purpose to present the most comprehensive smartphone information on the world-wide-web, going further than hardware specs into how program, be it the working system, skins, mods, or apps make up the bulk of the smartphone features men and women care about. We’ll demonstrate you how to get much more out of the gadget that never ever leaves your facet, and enable you decide on which gadget you ought to up grade to next.
ABOUT THE Position
This is a complete-time freelance posture ranging from $24/hour to $30/hour, based on expertise, pitch high-quality, creating skills, and the stage of editing demanded. It is perform-from-property, so you can be anywhere in the U.S., and you’d work 35–40 hours per week pitching/creating/editing how-to article content and some information on:
- Apple iphone/iOS (iPad/Mac know-how a as well as)
- Android (primarily for phones like Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, and other preferred phones)
- Uncover and pitch tale tips on Apple/Android-relevant tips, how-tos, explainers, hacks, roundups, comparisons, answers, automation, news, and additional
- Settle for story assignments when offered
- Publish and self-edit your get the job done ahead of turning it in
- If a excellent self-editor, you could be questioned to edit other writers’ get the job done
- Just take primary images/screenshots/GIFs when needed
- Connect with the editor
- Revise stories if necessary
- Reply to inquiries/responses on your stories
- Market your written content
WHAT TO Incorporate IN SUBMISSION
- Compose a limited introduction about oneself
- Include things like a paragraph highlighting your composing encounter, appropriate qualifications and publication credits
- Attach back links to your strongest get the job done or portfolio, and on line profile.
- How lengthy have you been making use of iOS and/or Android?
- What iOS and/or Android equipment do you presently have/use? (designs/several years)
- Have you ever published/released how-to written content about smartphones or pcs?
- For reference, come to feel no cost to include back links to any content you have prepared about Apple/Android or a relevant tech industry.
- Be sure to present 1–3 iOS and/or Android report tips that present off your space of abilities or that you believe would do very well on our website.
- Do you have obtain to many phones to look at options?
For a lot more information, check out their web site.